We are right in the middle of the beautiful small town of Hico, Texas, southwest of Fort Worth. As a connection hub between Hwy 6 and Hwy 281, Hico has lots of traveling visitors who come to shop, eat, and stay in the wonderfully restored downtown area. Our church has been on the same plot of land since 1881, before the town was incorporated.
Our historic Sanctuary and Offices are at 400 West First Street.
Our modern Family Life Center is at 514 West First Street.