This church is situated in the wonderful small town of Hico, Texas. As a connection hub between Hwy 6 and Hwy 281, Hico has lots of traveling visitors who come to shop, eat, and stay in the wonderful downtown area. This church has been been on the same plot of land since the late 1800's long before the town was incorporated.
The Historic Sanctuary and Offices are located 400 West First Street, Hico, TX
Our modern Family Life Center is at 514 West First Street, Hico, TX